WHO WE ARE
These values are reflected in the mutual relationship of trust with our partners and investors.
In addition to our clear value compass, we bring the experience of two generations with a global track record and an extensive network to every business partnership.
For a large number of investors, we are therefore the trusted investment manager and fund initiator.
Our advisory board provides strategic advice to the management and is composed of highly regarded as well as widely-known personalities from the real estate industry. Each member of the Board offers their broad expertise, a comprehensive network and long-standing experience of real estate investment management; in order to, advise and support KINGSTONE IM in matters of strategic development and sustainable business expansion. All members of the Advisory Board have a long standing track record in the real estate industry and maintain a close and trusting relationship to the shareholders and the management of KINGSTONE IM.
DR. ECKART JOHN VON FREYEND
- Among other functions: Honorary President of The German Property Federation (ZIA)
- Honorary President of the German Economic Institute
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Hahn AG
- former Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Hamborner REIT AG
- former CEO of IVG Immobilien
- Head of Real Estate and Investments, Deutsche Rueckversicherung Aktiengesellschaft and Association of Public Sector Insurers, Dusseldorf
- Lawyer and Partner at Linklaters LLP, Frankfurt and Munich
- Member of ULI Germany Advisory Board
ANDREAS VON BUTTLAR
- Serving in various senior positions for notable family offices and wealth managers (such as Flossbach von Storch AG)
- Senior Adviser Business Development for International Investors at DTZ Investors, and former Senior Adviser Real Estate Development at EY Corporate Finance