YOUR CAREER AT KINGSTONE IM
At KINGSTONE Investment Management, we look to attract and retain the top talent in the industry, and offer opportunities for experts and beginners from various fields.
Our team consists of highly skilled problem solvers and individuals who are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial environment. The team’s unique attitude and diverse backgrounds provide the foundation for a creative, collaborative and vibrant work environment.
current JOB vacancies
We are currently looking for a full-time employee to support our team in Warsaw.
- Throughout the company you will be responsible for operational and financial controlling, including budgeting, for all investment funds.
- You will manage all relevant processes in this context while working together closely with our Property Manager and other stakeholders.
- You will prepare reportings, send them to investors and answer their requests.
- Together with external financing consultants you will establish tender documentation, manage the complete tendering process until a financing partner has been chosen and you will support during loan contract negotiation.
- You are responsible for the surveillance of the flow of funds and the ongoing reporting to the financing partners.
- Within your role you will support with the implementation and optimization of the existing processes, including the implementation of software on a fund and corporate level.
- Completed university degree – preferably in Finance, Economics
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in Real Estate investment in Poland / CEE (banking, PE, one of the large investment advisory firms)
- Fluent Polish and English language skills – German skills would be an additional advantage
- Analytical mindset with strong interest in finance and numbers
- Highly motivated and prepared to work as an “allrounder” in a small team
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong problem-solving attitude
- You will join a dynamic and innovative real estate investment firm backed by high quality shareholders that have been in the industry for decades
- Family-owned business with institutional approach and “long term thinking”
- International focus with offices in Germany and Poland
- Ambitious growth plans for Poland / CEE as key market for the future of the business
- „First Mover Advantage“– your opportunity to join the Polish platform at an early stage and grow with the business
- Competitive base salary and success-based bonus compensation
- You will work closely together with our headquarter in Munich, Germany
Intern / Student